Many of you have asked how you can support the Musicians of the PSO…Here is what you can do:
- Write letters to the Editors of the Post-Gazette and Tribune-Review, expressing – in your own words – why you support the PSO Musicians. Address and instructions are below
- Follow us on Facebook (PSOMusicians) & Twitter (@PSOMusicians)
- Check for updates on musiciansofthepso.org & www.realPSOupdate.com — and while you’re there, purchase shirts, mugs, and more!
- Come to our benefit concerts and free performances throughout Pittsburgh!
- Come down to Heinz Hall and march with us!
Finally, for those who have expressed an interest in donating to the Musicians: At this time, we would prefer that you instead send a note to PSI Management’s VP of Development, Jodi Weisfield, (JWeisfield@pittsburghsymphony.org). Tell her that you would like to donate to the Pittsburgh Symphony, but you are withholding your gift until management agrees to a fair contract for the Musicians.
Thank you so much for your support. We can’t wait to get back to playing beautiful music for you in Heinz Hall!
For the Post-Gazette:
The Post-Gazette welcomes your letters. Please include your address and phone number for verification. Pseudonyms or anonymous letters are not published. All letters are subject to editing. We ask that letters be exclusive to the PG. We regret that we can neither print nor acknowledge all the correspondence we receive. Letters accepted for publication appear in our print edition and on our website.
Letters should be no more than 250 words and should address no more than one topic.
E-mail: email@example.com Fax: 412-263-2014
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 358 North Shore Drive, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
For the Tribune-Review:
Letters should be no longer than 200 words. No writer will be published more than once every 30 days. We reserve the right to accept or reject any letter for publication, and also to edit for grammar, length and accuracy. All letters must list the author’s name, address and telephone number for verification purposes. All published letters will include the author’s name. We do not publish thank-you letters. We do publish letters of praise for individuals or groups.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 412-320-7965
U.S. Mail: Letters to the Editor, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, D.L. Clark Bldg. 503 Martindale St., 3rd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15212